Deep Tissue Massage & Common injuries massage
- Helps to relieve chronic pain
- Loosens muscle tissue
- Increases circulation
Let us help you with:
- TMJ issues
- Upper back and muscular pain & tightness
- Sprained wrist or Tendonitis
- Tennis elbow / Golfers elbow
- Treatment of sprained ankles
- Shin splints
- Quadriceps strain
- Knee soreness
- Achilles tendonitis
- Hamstring injuries
Mother’s-to-be can relax and rejuvenate in our tranquil setting, whilst having an expert massage them in their time of growing new life.
- Mother-baby connection
- Increased relaxation, reduced anxiety
- Improved sleep pattern
- Reduction in oedema (swelling)
- Improved proprioception to support body changes
- Eases back, shoulder, neck pain and all joint muscular conditions common in pregnancy
- Stabilises hormonal changes and blood pressure
well4life use baby and mother safe oils suitable for each trimester of pregnancy
Post Natal Massage
Continue with your expert massage after having your baby
Experience a relaxation massage in a peaceful, tranquil environment. Using non-allergenic and essential oils. We cater our massages to your needs.
Relaxation massage does the following:
- Reduces anxiety and tension
- Calms the nervous system
- Relieves muscle cramps and spasms
- Promotes a sense of well being and relaxation
- May reduce blood pressure
- Helps prevent injuries and stress related problems
- Increases flexibility and restores lost mobility
- Increases immunity
- Stimulates the lymphatic system, in turn carrying away the body’s waste products
- Can help with pain management- arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
Covers all areas of the body including face and stomach.
Why not reward your employees with a relaxing seated massage?
- Helps productivity
- Relieves stress and tension
- Renewed vitality
- Concentrates on upper body, which affects office workers
Any Occasion Massage
Have you considered having massage at your next function, eg. a Hen’s night or your perfect celebration? Seated massages are easy, quick and people don’t need privacy as no unrobing is necessary. All you need is a couple of chairs.
Come and enjoy a couples massage! Be creative! Couples can include not only partners but friends. It’s also a great way to introduce massage to someone who is not familiar with the benefits.