|Couples||$150 per couple (1 hour)|
|Pregnancy||$95 (1 hour)|
|Hot Stone Massage||$105 (1 hour)|
|Corporate||P.O.A (Estimate of $12-$15 for 10 minute seated massage)|
*Student and senior discounts apply
‘First Touch’ Programme running weekly over 5 weeks. This is for groups, 4-6 parents and bubs in each group.
One to one half hours per week costs $180 for the 5 sessions.
Private sessions on a one to one basis. Two hours per week over 2 weeks.
The total 4 hours costs $230.
Private sessions one hour weekly for 5 sessions.
$50 for each visit.
Contact Angie for dates of the next group or enquiries about private sessions in the comfort of your own home.
Rebecca tailors nutritional programs to suit your needs. This can include looking at areas concerning:
- Weight loss
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Skin conditions (e.g. eczema,acne)
- Immune disorders
And much more…
Initial consult: $100 1 hour (max)
Subsequent consult: $80 (1/2 hour)
Rebecca’s consultations covers:
- Client background and history
- Recipes and shopping list
- Supplement suggestions
- Lifestyle improvements
A coach is someone who offers encouragement, accountability and works out options with you in order to establish your ultimate goals. Angie will meet with you and help you explore your options
Initial consult: $120 (1-1.5 hours)
Subsequent consult: $90 (1 hour)
Subsequent phone consults: $40 (1/2 hour)
Angie’s consultations cover:
- Health and wellbeing assessment
- Discuss what your vision is for your life
- Looking at what barriers are preventing changing unhealthy habits
- Discuss strategies and your strengths
- Setting realistic goals
- Help you reach a behavourial change that will help prevent relapse into bad habits
Angie and Rebecca are available to present talks at your work place or a private gathering. The topics can be anything related to promoting a healthy lifestyle. These presentations are interactive, relevant and inspiring. Here are some suggestions you can consider;
- Nutrition for promoting energy throughout your working day
- What is a great breakfast you can have to sustain you?
- Dangers of processed food
- Why do new year resolutions fail?
- How to set realistic and attainable goals
Some places we have given presentations are The Garvan Institute, St. Vincents Hospital and the Windgap Foundation.
Call us today and have a chat about the possibility of including this in your work wellness program or at a regular group you meet with.
Why not give a present to that person close to you? Contact Angie or Rebecca to arrange a gift voucher.